Please click here for the June issue of BC Take Five, summarizing what they have selected as the five most interesting cases from the British Columbia Court of Appeal in May.
This Month’s Cases:
- Corporations; Oppression; Disclosable Interest; Mineral Exploration ~ With Counsel Comments
- Wills and Estates; Presumption of Undue Influence; Proprietary Estoppel ~ With 2 Counsel Comments
- Intoxicated Driving; Immediate Roadside Prohibition; Standard of Review ~ With Counsel Comments
- Personal Injury; Motor Vehicle Accident; Loss of Future Earning Capacity ~ With Counsel Comments
- Fraud; Theft; Money Had and Received; Joint Accounts ~ With Counsel Comments
Sarah Picciotto, B.A., LL.B.
Founder of OnPoint Legal Research L.C.